All times UK / London
Opening remarks from the Chair
Annie Turner, Editor, Mobile Europe
KEYNOTE: Telco to techco – redefining telco for the digital age
Christoph Aeschlimann, CTO & CIO, Swisscom
- Understanding your capabilities, and your limitations
- Identifying new partners who can help you take your offerings to market
- Integrating advanced new technologies into business processes, data layers and operating models
- Building out your ecosystem
Automation and orchestration in the techco
Niall Norton, General Manager, AMDOCS
- How network automation is the key driver for 5G
- What are some of the main challenges to achieve this vision
- Central elements to empower the automation journey to become a Techco
PANEL: Does the converged services model really work?
Jesús Villacorta, Strategy, Business Development & Transformation Director, Orange Spain
Yogesh Malik, CTIO, Tele2
Christian Hoffman, Managing Director, Industry Lead Communication and Media ASGR, Accenture
Moderator: Dario Talmesio, Research Director – Service Provider Strategies and Regulation, 5G Accelerator, Omdia
Operators across Europe and beyond are keen to encourage customers to buy multi-service (TV, mobile, broadband, and content) bundles from them to encourage customer loyalty and improve their experience. But is this what customers want and how well are operators set up to provide converged services?
How digital transformation intersects with Connected Mobility – a Vodafone Group and Continual case study, powered by Google Cloud Platform
Sherif Said, Digital Network Engineering, Vodafone Group
Vivek Gupta, Director, Network AI and CSP Partnerships, Google
Assaf Aloni, CMO, Continual
- Vodafone Group digital strategy and use case program
- How does mobility experience fit inside the strategy?
- What benefits does Vodafone realize with Continual’s Mobility Experience Analytics?
- How Google Cloud makes it easier for Vodafone to deploy Continual’s services and utilize cloud-managed digital data
- Strategy execution and vision: current and future steps in program implementation
Secure Management of 5G Services
Patrik Rokyta, VP Systems Architecture, NetNumber
In this presentation, Patrik will elaborate on how 5G services can be deployed, configured and accessed on Kubernetes in a standards-compliant and secure way. The focus will be on:
- 3GPP 5G Network Resource Model
- 3GPP Management Services (Provisioning and Fault Supervision)
- ETSI GS NFV-SOL configuration API
- Secure access to the Kubernetes Cluster
- Secure access to the Monitoring Services
- Securing sensitive deployment artifacts at rest
The examples presented during the session will utilize the 5G GNB CUCP NF, Helm, kubectl, Prometheus, Grafana and Bitnami sealed secrets.
Private 5G – How hard can it be?
Michele Mackenzie, Principal Analyst for private networks and IoT, Analysys Mason
- Which industries are deploying private 5G and why?
- Who is offering private 5G and how are they differentiating?
- What are the main challenges that the industry needs to address?
PANEL: The journey to cloud native
Shamik Mishra, CTO Connectivity, Capgemini Engineering
Jeremias Reith, Service Hub Owner CCoE, Deutsche Telekom
Oliver Korfmacher, CTO Telecoms Group, ENEA
Moderator: Yesmean Luk, Principal Consultant, STL Partners
- How to become low code, no code, no footprint, developer-centric
- Deciding what legacy systems to migrate to the cloud
- Leveraging containers, service meshes and microservices in a cloud native environment