Annie Turner, Editor, Mobile Europe
KEYNOTE: Open at the edge
Jason Hoffman, CEO, MobiledgeX (Deutsche Telekom) & Co-Chair, GSMA Edge Committee
Lessons from a community-based approach to edge computing, including for Open Ran, 5G core, network slicing and more…
Multi-vendor strategy in transformation from Telco to Techco – a slice of feedback from the current phase of 5G solution engagements
Oliver Korfmacher, CTO Telecoms Group, ENEA
- Why multi-vendor & does it help or hinder
- Key considerations in establishing a secure, automated environment
- Going hybrid – mixing the old with the new
PANEL: Hyperscalers in the evolving ecosystem
Steve Plain, Director of Product & Services Strategy, AMDOCS
Martin Taylor, Program Management, Microsoft
Franz Seiser, VP Access Disaggregation, Deutsche Telekom AG
Moderator: Ahmed Ali, Senior Analyst, STL Partners
- Do we need hyperscalers for applications in private 5G networks?
- How are operators using hyperscalers to serve their enterprise customers?
- How are operators using hyperscalers to optimise their own operations?
- What kind of new architectures will hyperscalers bring to the Open RAN ecosystem?
Exploring the relationship between Neutral Host and technological advancements
Brendon O’Reilly, Group CTO, BAI Communications
Evolving Location and Encryption Needs of LEAs in a 5G world
David Anstiss, Senior Solutions Architect, SS8 Networks
An insight into how 5G is impacting lawful interception and the challenges Law Enforcement Agencies face as they work with Communication Service Providers to gather intelligence and safeguard society.
- Real-world problems with 5GC encryption
- 5G location capabilities and the impact on law enforcement investigations
- Optimal solutions for both CSPs and LEAs
Taking Automation to the Next Level with Autonomous Operations
Ari Banerjee, Senior Vice President – Strategy, Netcracker Technology
- Why operations automation is critical to 5G success?
- How Domain orchestration is the transformational new approach for new operations environment?
- Why role of network and service orchestration is critical for the success of Open RAN?
PANEL: Techcos at the EDGE
Kurt Schlager, Head of Network Evolution, A1 Group
Terje Jensen, SVP & Head of Network Architecture, Telenor
Neil McRae, MD Architecture & Strategy, BT Group Architecture, BT
Moderator: James Stuart, Senior Analyst Distributed and Edge Computing, ABI Research
- The importance of distributed cloud to enterprise CIOs
- Distributed intelligence at the edge
- Embedding interoperability